How the Contest Works:
Parent, students, teachers, or photographers of any age may submit their best sport action-photos via the Sports Tabs located on kecofm.com and kool94.com. The Sports Action Photo Contest runs from Nov. 1 to Jan. 31. Winners will be chosen monthly by cumulative, popular vote.
Voters are able to cast 10 votes per day. Scores will be gathered from kecofm.com and kool94.com. The contest will reset monthly.
Rules and Regulations:
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries may be submitted at kecofm.com, kool94.com, or both.
- Athletes may be of the age group, playing any sport.
- Entries will be judged by popular vote. All decisions are final. Paragon Communications reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the Sports Action Photo Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Paragon Communications for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided during entry.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Paragon Communications is running the Sports Action Photo Contest and no social media platform is in any way responsible for or affiliated with it.